Sunday 9 October 2011

The Statue's Tears


A news, so astonishing, the unbelieving ears!
How could so,no mortal had ever been so near!

My piety, confusion, an overwhelming fear!
His glory, His hands, to comfort a very dear!

A strength , an assurance, a burden to bear!
Humility, exhaustion, piercing like a spear!

People with prejudice , no eyes and no ears!
Suffering to motherhood, suffering to rear!

Torture, at that time, with no regrets I bore!
Torture, today, shed my tears some more!

Virginity, my honour, my pride,and my shame!
In your hands , today,is molested like a game!


SW

Dedicated to Holy MARY...(Hazrat Maryam pbuh) 


[3:42] The angels said, "O Mary, GOD has chosen you and purified you. He has chosen you from all the women.
[3:43] "O Mary, you shall submit to your Lord, and prostrate and bow down with those who bow down."

No comments:

Post a Comment