Wednesday 7 December 2011

Song Of Sea



I’m the longing …
….of every wave that dies at the feet of silent shore..!
I’m the ecstasy …
……of  tantalizing winds over me..asking for more..!
I stay at the depth…
….. of the mystic silence like an  un-opened oysters!
I keep hidden …
in the womb of every shell like the un-touched luster!
I seek the joy…
.. of the lovers and the smiles of kids playing around!
The serene showers of rain…
……………. fulfill me before touching the grounds!
I share the fumes ….
………of my dreams with the myths of starry nights!
I share my unease passions….
…………………….. with the glee of moon in sight!
I bring the storms…
…………….inside the  yearning and  thirsty souls!
Bringing life and death…
……………………...together, as the part of whole!
I am in the legends ….
…………….of mermaids basking in the heat of sun!
I’m in the glory ….
………………of human adventures of zeal and fun!
I’m like the mystery….
………………. of human heart, a truth  to embrace!
 “That the heavy sinks deep down…
…………… … whilst the hollow comes to  surface!"




                          …………SW…………

.

No comments:

Post a Comment